Sunday, August 9, 2015

Turbulence

Hello! 

Sorry for not writing more (not that you really enjoyed it anyway!), but real life has as always taken things 1st, and Eve last then this blog somewhere further down.  Real life has given me a beautiful baby girl Lilly, and I now have to buy more guns...... for hunting......yea......

Now to Eve stuff sadly its been up and down as it always seems for me and my merry band.  I am a CEO again, but going to be giving that to someone else.  He's by far more knowledgeable in Eve than I am, and an industrial power house.  My corp was and is a industrial force, and with its new CEO I think it'll become something much more as I had hoped.   He's also a lot better writer than I will ever hope to be so go read him here

Now you may ask what I have been up to?  Fighting and trying to support my alliance as best I can.  See the following links below for some of the fights, and even a video of my boss's fun fleet he runs weekly.

We've been having skirmishes with the Imperium (goons), and taking on some heavy fights till they just cyno in more than we brought....which is every time lol.  I also did a event for Nova Haven who is lead by the awesome Kira Tsukimoto.  Where my alliance helped Nova Haven kill my Dominix Navy Issue.



Here are some of the fights with the Imperium:

Fight

Fight

Battleship Fight


Now what to do... that I do not know I have to find a new home in the Alliance as I plan on staying out here.  That being said I will keep my options open, and hope for the best as always.  This blog will have long periods of no posts, but I hope someone gets something out of this even if its a laugh.  Fly safe folks.

Orion

No comments:

Post a Comment