Friday, August 21, 2015

Update

o/

So a lot has gone on since my last post.  One would think that in a game it would be easy you know?  Just do what you want and have fun!  Sometimes it brings really emotions if you care about the folks you interact with, and this is the case with me.

I just left my Alliance, and as silly as it sounds it was one of the hardest things I have done.  I grew into loving PvP, and eventually a FC defending our home. With that I left the corporation I started as well with my main.  I need a break from leadership, drama, and politics I disagree with.  Not to say it was that bad, but there were ideals that I just couldn't deal being a apart of and not having a real choice in the matter.

I'll always care about them more than any other group, and one day I'll come back.  Hopefully in a better place to help it more so than I did before.  As for what I am doing now?  I am in lowsec trying my hand at that, but even that as it seems isn't as good as I had thought.  Well at least at the moment that is some recent events have gave me pause in my current course. 

The grass isn't greener by a long shot, but its different and that's what I wanted and need at this time.  I don't know what I want to do right now, and hope the current situation gets resolved soon.  As I am looking for my next fight/skirmish/war now.

Sorry for the lack of a real post, but I wanted to at least let folks know that follow this know my situation.  If you are reading this thank you, and hope it helps in some way.  

Below is something I had no idea was old as it is!  I first came across this after listening to the Black Hawk Down soundtrack, and love it.  This is what came to mind with all this going on in Eve with my toon.

Fly safe

Orion




No comments:

Post a Comment